Maratona Stelvio Bib short has been developed to deliver a high level of comfort and performance. From a short chaingang blast to long hours in the saddle. Tested by pro riders and honed to their demands, the smooth dimpled chamois feels just superb and perfectly placed.
The construction of these shorts assures great muscular support from the panel design, flatlock stitching and wide soft-feel leg grippers. Made in Belgium, from fime quality Italian black Race Lycra, with a subtle Maratona branding.
We have even thought about our branding tags functionality. These are made from pixel technology fabric that is highly reflective at night.
These shorts have eyelet braces that feature a rear electronics pocket.
The Maratona Stelvio bib shorts have the following features:
- Constructed from Italian 4-way stretch UV-protected black race lycra fabric. Four way stretch gives a 2nd skin feel and follows your every move in the saddle for exceptional comfort.
- Smooth dimpled chamois that is perfectly placed and offers outstanding levels of comfort. How good?….it’s used by Olympic champions.
- Athletic fit. The panel design and construction gives a superb fit and muscular support.
- Deep leg grippers with a super-soft feel that stay put all day long.
- Pixel reflective branding tags for added low light safety.
- Our Belgian production base have invested years into developing the best technical garments for the pro-peloton. They supply the Dutch, German and Belgian teams and had many winners, including the mens road race at the Rio Olympics. We use the same materials and similar designs to the choices of the pro peloton.
- 80% polyamide, 20% elastane